Choosing is easy! To help you choose the best health plans and doctors for you and your family, fill out the Choose a Health Plan Worksheet.
Step 1: Learn
- Find health plans that will be available near you at Compare plans.
- List the plans on the Choose a Health Plan Worksheet.
Step 2: Compare
- List the doctors, specialists, and hospitals that are most important to you on the Choose a Health Plan Worksheet.
- To find out if the doctor or facility works with the health plans near you,
- Go to Find a primary care provider, or
- Call the doctor’s office, or
- Call the health plan or go to the plan’s website.
- List the plans the doctor or facility works with on the Choose a Health Plan Worksheet.
- To see if the plan offers extra benefits you want, go to Compare plans.
Step 3: Enroll
- Once you choose a health plan that meets your needs, go to Enroll.
For questions or help choosing a health plan, call us at 1-800-841-2900 (TTY: 1-800-497-4648).
To talk with us in person, go to In-person help.
If you do not choose a health plan, MassHealth will choose one for you. You know your health needs best, so it’s better if you choose!